Decide on what your 1800 number would be
- A good idea is to get those numbers that would be easy to remember, provides some sort of rhythm, numbers that repeat (2-2-2-2) or can be used to spell out your business or service name for that instant recall.
- We check the ACMA’s pool of premium numbers daily and select those that may be appealing to our clients, to make it easier for you. You may purchase Smartnumbers—phone words and patterened numbers for $250 and up.
- Once you’ve purchased your desired number/s, you are all set – all you need to do is go to an 1800 number provider to set up the whole thing for you
- You can immediately check with your provider for a list of available 1800 numbers that are to your liking by applying. We have a list of available 1800 numbers which include premium 1800 numbers that offer a once-off fee ranging from $0 to $99.
- Determine what fees are to be charged or what packages work for you. Charges may include monthly and/or per-minute charging.
Finalise Set Up
- Once you have your 1800 number, you can start making your number work for you. This can be done by deciding on your number’s routing scheme. These routing options can be state based (calls from landlines are routed based on caller’s location) or time based (where you can route your calls to various answerpoints depending on the time of day) to regional based or even zone based routing just to name a few. Bonus: You can even have those pesky nuisance callers barred, or bar calls from areas you don’t service.