About 1800 Number Australia PTY LTD
1800 Numbers Australia Pty Ltd is an authorised reseller of:
We are an established, professional company that specialises in providing business services throughout Australia at buy direct prices.
We are focused on providing excellence in customer service.
If your business 1800 phone number is important to you, discover why you should consider 1800 Numbers Australia choose us to carry it for you.
Not only can we provide your business with a 1800 number, we can help your business in other ways too:
- Inbound 1300 Numbers.
- Full Service Telecommunications including fixed landlines, business-grade VoIP and hosted PBX.
- Virtual Office Services around Australia. The office you have when you don’t have an office.
- Live Phone Answering Service. Australia based live operators can answer your calls, take messages and send them to you via SMS and email.
- Unified Messaging including Fax to Email and Voice to Email
Find out more about Alltel and its services on their web site at www.alltel.com.au
Why choose 1800 Numbers Australia?
Who is 1800 Numbers Australia?
1800 Numbers Australia is an authorised re-seller of Alltel Australia Pty Ltd. We specialise in 1800 numbers and the provisioning of business telephony services throughout Australia.
Our specialist business telecommunications solutions serve the communications and marketing needs of businesses throughout Australia; from one-person mobile and trade specific businesses, through to large-scale online and office-based corporations. Our services include:
- Live Phone Answering Service where Australian-based operators answer your calls, take messages, and then send them to you via SMS and email. The perfect solution to compliment your 1800 number.
- Full Service Telecommunications including fixed landlines, business-grade VoIP and Hosted PBX;
- Business Broadband Internet solutions;
- Virtual Office Services: the office you have when you don’t have an office.
- Unified Messaging including Fax2Email and Voice2Email.
Reasons to choose 1800 Numbers Australia
- At 1800 Numbers Australia, we believe that running a business is complicated enough, so we like to keep things simple
- No flagfall or call connection fees and no hidden rates or charges.
- No minimum monthly spend and no term contracts.
- One low $19 setup fee.
- Numbers bought through our website are normally activated within one business day.
- Flexible call plans that you can upgrade or downgrade at any time without penalty.
- 24 hour customer support.
- We understand that your telephone services are the lifelines to your business and we are 100% committed to providing fast and efficient turn-around of your enquiries. Your Happiness is Guaranteed!
- We provide a full range of additional services to increase the effectiveness of your 1800 number.
- Our online Account Management System provides 24×7 access to your invoices and statements and allows you to monitor your call volumes and history.
- You can change plans at any time if your call volume or call patterns change—at no charge. Changes come into effect at the beginning of the next calendar month.
Leading Telecommunication Industry Associations
Who is ACMA?
ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority) is the statutory body charged with the responsibility for ensuring media and communications work for all Australians – this includes Telephony and Internet services. ACMA does this through various legislation, regulations, standards and codes of practice. [Source: Wikipedia]
The ACMA website is a valuable resource that contains a wealth of information for consumers and businesses including information and facts sheets about 1800 numbers, 1300 numbers and 13 numbers.
Who is the T.I.O. (Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman)?
The T.I.O. (Telecommunications Ombudsman) provides a quick, free dispute resolution service for customers who have complaints about their telephone or internet service provider. Established by the Australian Government in 1993, the T.I.O. is independent of industry, the government and consumer organisations..
What if I have a complaint about my service?
1800 Numbers Australia aims to provide our valued customers with the highest level of service possible and to resolve service delivery issues as quickly as possible. While it’s our hope that you’ll always be happy with the service we provide, we understand that despite best efforts, this may not always be possible.
Our complaints procedure provides simple step-by-step instructions for customers to follow in the event they’re dissatisfied with the service they’ve received.
Industry Membership and Compliance
Alltel is a registered member of the Telecommunications Ombudsman and is compliant under the Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP), a framework developed to ensure the protection of consumer rights and to promote good customer service and fair outcomes for consumers.
|Member of Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO)||Member of CommCom Communications Compliance|